Waterfront Property for sale, Recreational Property for sale in Franklin County Georgia | Lake Houses of America
LakeHousesofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Waterfront Property for sale on Recreational Property in Franklin County Georgia

20 photos
$27,000 1.83 acres
0 Rue St. Joan, Lavonia, GA 30533 - Franklin County

1.8 Acres on Lake Hartwell

With 1.83 acres and a low Corps line in Brittany Harbor Subdivision, you can build your home to ensure privacy and natural beauty. Imagine waking up to the rustle of the leaves as a gentle breeze calls you to lake life on Lake Hartwell. This is your dream location priced right to build your dream home. Envision walking out your back door, surrounded by mature, majestic hardwood trees on a gentle downward slope to the water. Kayaking or canoeing can be just steps away. Yes, this can all be yours. Can you say serenity No noisy boat motors to ruin your calm. Tugaloo State Park is a healthy walk or enjoyable bike ride away. This can be YOUR neighborhood. Take a look!
Carol Anne Bailey National Land Realty
8 photos
$1,250,000 200 acres
Goolsby Road, Carnesville, GA 30521 - Franklin County

Farm Land

200 +/- acres located in the rapid growing Carnesville, GA, the mid-west part of Franklin County. This property consists of approximately 55% wooded acreage, comprised of nice mature hardwood and over 100-year-old oaks. The remaining 45% of the property is stunning open pasture with a gently rolling topography, a pond larger than 3 acres, over 2,000 feet of frontage on the Middle Fork Broad River and 6,500 feet of frontage on Highway 198 and Goolsby Road. This is a prime tract in a prime location.
David Aldridge Jr The Norton Agency