Waterfront Property for sale, Undeveloped Land for sale in Franklin County Georgia | Lake Houses of America
LakeHousesofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Waterfront Property for sale on Undeveloped Land in Franklin County Georgia

14 photos
$380,000 57.87 acres
524 Goolsby Road, Carnesville, GA 30521 - Franklin County

Farm Land

200 +/- acres in Carnesville, GA, the mid-west part of Franklin County. The property consists of approximately 55% wooded acreage, made up of nice mature hardwood and 100+-year-old oaks. The remaining 45% is stunning open pasture with a gently rolling topography, a 3+ acre pond, over 2,000 feet of frontage on the Middle Fork Broad River and 6,500 feet of frontage on Highway 198 and Goolsby Road.
David Aldridge Jr The Norton Agency
8 photos
$110,000 1.02 acres
0 Weatherstone Way, Lavonia, GA 30553 - Franklin County

1.02 acres Lavonia, GA

Vacation home or full time resident this lot offers everything. Just off Tugaloo State Park Rd, this is a great area for Summer time fun. Call today and start living the lake life. Additional Lot available Copyright 2019 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
5 photos
$85,900 10 acres
Tract 1 Hwy 29, Royston, GA 30662 - Franklin County

10 acres Royston, GA

10 Beautiful river-front acres for sale on Highway 29 in Royston. 1,200 feet of frontage along busy Highway 29 and almost 400 feet of frontage along the lovely Hudson River. Perfect investment opportunity for investors, farmland for farmers, hunting land for hunters, or sub-divide home sites for developers. Canoe put-in area is already in place. Currently being farmed for hay. Located just 3.5 miles to Franklin Springs, 5.5 to Royston, 11 miles to I-85 and 18 to Athens. See maps, plat in photos and soil analysis, warranty deed in documents. Copyright 2019 Athens Area Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently ver