Four Chimneys, Boggs Wharf, Circa 1867. A collaboration of the best craftsmen on the Eastern Shore have spent the last 38 years in continuous renovations. The historical attributes have been respected with present day installations. Five-acre peninsula with excellent elevations, 250' T-dock. Deep anchorage, easily navigable to the Chesapeake. Five bedrooms, 41/2 baths, library, sitting room, dining room, breakfast room, keeping room. Four-zone geothermal heat & air. Captain Boggs, since 1804, transported the barrels constructed nearby, headed a blockade during the Civil War, and captained the steamship that docked in the very same location as the present dock. Ten minutes from the town center of Onancock, three minutes to the E. S. Country
Irene Lewin Lewin & Carr Inc.