This listing is not active.Search Active Listings in Eastland County, TX.
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* Excellent Fishing.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* 3 Deer Feeders Currently Running.
* No Hunting For Several Years.
* 4,000 Sq. Ft. Lodge Designed to Entertain a Large Crowd!
* Large Metal Shop with Concrete Slab.
* Large Covered Pavilion.
* Nine Hole Golf Course with Water Pump and Irrigation Lines in Place. Hasn't been active for several years, but 1 to 9 holes could be easily reinstated.
* Texas Water Permit in Place Allowing Irrigation out of the Lake.
* Large Swimming Pool.
* Lake Reworked and Stocked with only Certified Florida Strain Bass, Copper Nose Bluegill and Threadfin Shad in May of 2016.
* An Additional 64.79 Acres Available (Adjoining on North End) Making a Total of 258 Acres.
* Water provided by Westbound Water Supply Corp.
* Electricity provided by WTU.
* Paved Frontage Hwy 36.
* Located Between Cross Plains and Eastland.
* This Property is Located in Eastland County close to the Callahan County Line.
Contact: Chris Roland 325-647-7889
(Buyer's Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Eastland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.