This Fabulous Oconee river home with 2 master suites / 2.5 baths located in the Cherokee sandridge riverfront community. Ownership gives you access to hunt and fish on 173.5 acres with miles of frontage on the Oconee River with 2 large sandbars. Lots of community amenities along with a large equipment shed, swimming pool, boat ramp, boat dock, cook shack, pavilion and shooting range. The habitat consists of a mixture of upland native mixed hardwoods and pines. There are cypress sloughs that wind their way through a mixture of mature hardwoods and pine stands. This mixture will provide year-round habitat for high-quality deer, turkey, ducks and small game. Whether you love hiking, trail riding, watching wildlife, shooting sports, hunting and fishing or just relaxing in the outdoors this property will provide year-round enjoyment for the entire family. This gated private community is everything an outdoorsman can imagine from land ownership, investment, wildlife and property management along with trophy class hunting and fishing. Please give me a call if you would like to learn more about this property or schedule a private showing.
- Less than 10 miles to Glenwood
- Cherokee Sandridge Riverfront community with only 18 homes
- 2 kitchens/ living /dining/ laundry room/wood burning fireplace/artesian wall
- 3 covered porches/2 car carport
- Homeowner dues $300 per year
- 173.5 acres deeded for hunting/fishing
- 2 miles of Oconee River frontage with 2 sandbars
- Community boat dock/pond/swimming pool/covered cook shack/pavilion/gazebo
- 12 campsites with restrooms
- Community shed with tractor/bush hog/zero turn mower
- Shooting range
- Less than 8 miles from Alligator Creek WMA (3,086 acres)
- Gated community
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.