Quaint farmstead features a 4+ bedroom home, barns and 110 acres. There's pasture land around the house, a beautiful pond across the street and wooded hillside (approximately 100+ acres). The home features a large eat in kitchen, dining room, a warm sun porch and one car attached garage. Country views from all areas of the property. If vacant hunting land is of interest, Seller would consider possible subdivision of house and immediate surrounding acreage from 100+ wooded acres. Call for details.
Route 22 to County Route 31, house across from Valley View Way
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Farms in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.